Because it’s time to start our Annual School Supplies Drive!
Florence Christian Church has been providing supplies to Boone Co
students-in-need for 10+ years.
Our mission project has increased 10-fold in just a few years. In 2009 we raised $300 & donated a few boxes of crayons & notebooks. In 2016 we raised $3,271 & collected THOUSANDS of various supplies!
This project is an enormous success, not just financially, but because of the HUNDREDS of volunteer hours our congregation provides between July 4th & Labor Day. There are MANY different ways to help.
- Give 15 minutes at church on a Sunday morning.
- Give an hour during the week.
- Take projects home.
- Shop for school supplies and drop off at the church.
- Provide salad or sandwiches for the volunteers on Sunday afternoon.
- Donate funds to help stretch every dollar. You can donate online with PayPal using the form below or send payment to the church office.
Keep watching bulletin announcements or contact Maleah Rhodes at 859-322-1688 or [email protected] to figure out how…