Giving Tree 2021
Oh the joy of Christmas morning! Share your joy with children in low income households who may otherwise not receive gifts this Christmas. Offer the gift of peace to parents who need assistance providing toys for their children this year. Take a tag from the Giving Tree and give the gifts of hope.
The Giving Tree has paper tags in the Narthex and in the Lower Lobby. There are also the online options below.
Deadline to return gifts to the church office is Sunday, December 5. Act now!
- Specific items requested by the children. **Understand the “Virtual Giving Tree Tag” code. Each child is assigned a letter and the number is the priority the parent assigned to the request. For example all gifts labeled with B-1 through B-8 are for the same child and B-1 is the highest priority gift. Please try to select gifts with higher priority and make sure every child (letter) receives something.
- Gift cards for major retailers like Target, WalMart or Amazon. We will do the shopping.
- Donate to Florence Christian and we will do the shopping: https://florencechristian.breezechms.com/give/online Select “Giving Tree 2021” from the drop down menu
- (RECOMMENDED) Order gifts online and have them delivered to the church – 300 Main Street, Florence KY 41042. (If you choose Amazon Smile and designate Florence Christian as your charity, the church will get a donation!) Include the “Virtual Giving Tree Tag” number in the gift options section. You may include gift wrap with the purchase.
- Drop unwrapped gifts off at the church office by appointment (859-647-5000 Ext.1) no later than 12/5 with the Giving Tree Tag number clearly displayed on the gift.
Thank you! Call the church office if you have questions – (859) 647-5000 Ext. 1