“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
Join us to begin a journey of self-discovery especially important during these challenging times!
The Enneagram Journey
Tuesdays, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM on Zoom
Sept. 8- Nov. 17
Facilitated by Phyllis Reed and Linda Mika, licensed counselors, and Rev. Diana Hodges-Batzka
- Do you want to discover and be your best, authentic self?
- Do you wonder why people are reacting so differently during this time of COVID-19?
- Do you ever wonder why you do the same thing, again and again, even when you don’t want to?
- Do you ever wonder why your behavior has been different during this time of pandemic and uncertainty?
- Do you want to take your next step in personal transformation?
- Do you want to see the world through other people’s eyes – understanding how and why they think, feel, and act the way they do?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then you are ready to begin a transformational journey.
The Enneagram is an ancient personality typing system that identifies nine types of people and how they relate to one another and the world. The Enneagram is a powerful tool for
- developing self-awareness
- cultivating compassion for ourselves and others
- understanding our behaviors
- discovering the hidden motivations that powerfully shape the human personality.
It provides a framework for how we can begin to live into our most authentic selves, and also reveals the wisdom and gifts that each personality type can offer to the world. The Enneagram is therefore not just a system for personal growth, but is also a tool for the ongoing journey of transformation that we can take with our families, partners, co-workers, and faith communities.
The cost of participant materials is $30.