Florence Christian Church wants our friends and families to experience the peace that God makes possible through shared information, spiritual practice and community connection. Return to this webpage often to find resources intended to heighten your awareness of God’s presence in the healing process.
In Northern Kentucky, the COVID 19 pandemic infection and death rates are declining. The governor has lessened restrictions but advises caution. Florence Christian Church is responding with with a phased reopening plan beginning in April.
Florence Christian opens in Phase 2:
- Online streaming worship on our website, Facebook live and YouTube at 10:30 AM Eastern.
- The sanctuary will open for on-campus worship on April 18, 2021 with limited capacity at 10:30 AM Eastern. Reservations required.
- The Church Office is open from 10 AM to 3 PM Eastern Monday through Thursday.
- Faith formation groups will continue to meet via Zoom.
- Bi-monthly Free and Fresh Food Distribution and the Care & Share Pantry will continue to meet ongoing food insecurity needs.
RSVP for worship on Sunday, April 18
Resources available for the community to stay in “virtual” touch:
- Weekly announcements for Sunday, Apr. 11, 2021
- FREE AND FRESH PRODUCE DISTRIBUTION on second and fourth Tuesdays at 2:30 PM, serving up to 40 pounds of food per family. Drive through the upper parking lot and we will put the food in your trunk. April dates: 4/13 and 4/27
- Face masks. We have face masks in the office. Please call (859) 647-5000 Ext. 1 to arrange a safe way to receive a mask.
- Resources for Self-Care: Coronavirus Anxiety Workbook, Self-Care Checklist, Year of Wholeness sermons and activities
- Donate to the Hearts and Hands fund to meet specific needs of our worshiping community and Discover Zone Family Fund for families in financial crisis. Select these funds from the drop-down field.
- Daily devotions from the Pastors are sent out each morning at 6 AM – Click here to see the archive of the devotions. Click here to receive the link by text message.
- Daily devotions from The Upper Room. Printed copies are in the church office. Call to arrange pick-up or mail delivery.
- Care & Share Pantry in our upper parking lot. Volunteers are stocking it daily. Take what you need and share what you have in abundance.